info-fsf

[FSF] FSF Pizza Party in San Fran, August 5th!

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] FSF Pizza Party in San Fran, August 5th!
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:47:37 -0400

Hi,

The Free Software Foundation is hosting a pizza party in San Francisco,
on Tuesday, August 5th, 6:30-9:00pm for FSF Associate Members.

You can join me and FSF board member Henry Poole, FSF executive director
Peter Brown and FSF campaigns manager Joshua Gay, to discuss an exciting
range of projects the FSF is currently working on including: Freedom for
Network Services (autonomo.us); Campaigns against DRM and for Free Media
Formats; Software patents and lobbying for free software.

FSF Associate Members Event
     August 5th 6:30-9:00PM
     Gallery Lounge
     510 Brannan St.
     San Francisco, CA 94107

If you aren't already a member you can join online now at
<http://www.fsf.org/jf>, and RSVP to me at address@hidden to attend.

The Gallery Lounge is at the corner of 4th and Brannan, just a few
blocks south of Market and the Moscone center. We'll have vegan pizza,
traditional cheese-covered pizza and beer and FSF stickers and other
goodies.

I hope you'll come and of course, feel free to forward this message
along to other folks who you think would be interested.

See you there!

Deborah Nicholson
Membership Coordinator
address@hidden