[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:43:18 +0900
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
It is my great pleasure to announce the release of GLOBAL-4.8.3.
You can download it from <http://www.gnu.org/software/global/download.html>.
* DOS and Windows 32 support ended.
But it doesn't mean the deletion of the code for DOS and Windows 32.
We leave the support to outside projects and accept the code
from them as is. Therefore, anything has not changed substantially
up to now.
* Command gctags(1) was renamed to gtags-parser(1) because some systems
have another 'gctags' which is not GLOBAL's.
* About gtags-parser(1), language type of source file is decided
only by the suffix. In older version, *.h file was considered
to be C++ source file if it includes token 'class'. But the new version
considers it always C source file. If you want to consider it C++
then you must redefine new config variable 'langmap'.
* htags: The --gtagsconf and --gtagslabel option didn't work correctly.
* htags: Buffer overflow occurred in dupindex.c:makedupindex().
* htags: Could not ignore path name which includes blank correctly.
* gtags,htags: New config variable 'langmap' added.
This variable is used for customizing the mapping of languages and the
parsers, and it includes the function of obsoleted 'suffixes' variable.
If you use 'suffixes' then it is effective else GLOBAL internally
generates the value of 'suffixes' from the 'langmap'.
The reason to continue 'suffixes' is that it is needed for plug-in parser.
If you don't use plug-in parser then you should use 'langmap' instead.
* htags: New config variable 'copy_files' added.
If the -f option is used then htags makes links of tag files in 'cgi-bin'
directory by default. With this variable, htags copy tag files instead of
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (FreeBSD)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663 C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- GLOBAL-4.8.3 released.,
Shigio Yamaguchi <=