Subject: or Keywords:

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Subject: or Keywords:
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:14:30 -0500

[Cross post alert: reposted from ding list]

Over the years I've saved lots of messages and inserted a keywords
header to be able to find stuff later.

I know how to display that header in article buffer, but what I'd
like to do is be able to switch from Subject to Keyword header in
SUMMARY buffer.  That is, replace the normal summary view with an
identicaly formatted view but with Keywords lines in place of subject
if it exists.

I wondered if there might be some tricky way to fool gnus into
thinking the Keywords line is the summary line or maybe some line
juggling in advance of dispay when entering, that strips the contents
of any Subject line (on messages with Keywords line present) and
replaces it with that messages keywords content.