Re: gnus not fetching last 100 (mail) articles

From: bigfaceworm
Subject: Re: gnus not fetching last 100 (mail) articles
Date: 18 May 2004 10:57:03 -0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote in message
news:<m3vfiuyjyt.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>...
> Could the active file be messed up?

What is the active file?
Is it the list inside .newsrc.eld that begins with ("general-personal" ...)?

BFW

ps. As per Chris Green's suggestion, I removed ~/News/cache and that cleared
up the missing new email.  I don't know if it solved the earlier problem
I had (fetching the last 100 mail articles) because I've since then blown
away the group and started over.  No ticked articles or anything.