Subscribing IMAP folder and all of its subfolders

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos
Subject: Subscribing IMAP folder and all of its subfolders
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:34 -0000

Hi all,

I have an IMAP server with the following configuration:
INBOX
  `- junk

      `html

How can I tell gnus to check all subfolder. At the moment I have
in my .gnus.el:
(nnimap "Descartes"
                (nnimap-address "descartes")
                (nnimap-server-port 993)
                (nnimap-stream ssl)
                (nnimap-list-pattern ("INBOX" "Default")))

But this doesn't work. When I try to subscribe only INBOX shows
up. Can't even subscribe to Default. But since there are multiple
levels of directories created through procmail filtering I'd like
all of them to show up so that I can subscribe them. Any ideas?

Cheers,
--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon