Re: two mail accounts

From: Cor Gest
Subject: Re: two mail accounts
Date: 29 Jun 2004 12:32:24 +0000

Someone referred to as: Keith O'Connell <kroc@blueyonder.co.uk>
 has comitted the herein quoted text :

> Hi,
>
>         I have recently returned to using gnus after using other mail
>         clients. Since I have been away, my needs have slightly
>         changed. I now need to send mail from two separate accounts
>         and not just the one I used before.
>
>         I cannot seem to find out if this is easy to do in gnus or
>         not. At the moment I am calling up a fresh blank message and
>         then editing
>
>                 >   From:

You could use this example:
I also read my mail with nnml in gnus so, its relatively a
straightforward operation.

--*--start code snippet--*--
;(setq gnus-posting-styles
;            (".*"
;             (From "Cor Gest <cor@clsnet.nl>")
;                         (Organization "Clsnet Linux Systems")
;             (X-Microsoft-Free-Domain "YES")
;             (X-WWW-site "http://www.clsnet.nl";)
;                         (signature-file "~/.signature"))
;
;            ("nnml.eupatents"
;                         (Name "Cor Gest")
;                         (From "Cor Gest <eupatents@clsnet.nl>")
;                         (Organization "The Freeworld Network")
;                         (X-WWW-site "http://thefreeworld.net";)
;                         (signature-file "~/.sig-eupatents"))
;
;                        ("nnml.brcie"
;                         (Name "Cor Gest")
;                         (Reply-to "cor@nllgg.nl")
;                         (Organization "NL Linux Gebruikers Groep")
;                         (X-WWW-site "http://www.nllgg.nl";)
;                         (signature-file "~/.sig-brcie"))))
--*--end code snippet--*--

Cor

--
A well regulated free and independent Internet-militia, being necessary
to secure a free and independent Internet-community, the right of the