Re: why can't i read my own article?

From: yonderstar
Subject: Re: why can't i read my own article?
Date: 20 Jun 2004 21:38:50 -0700

Meatball <babby_li@21cn.com> writes:

> david <liuyingzhi@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > i can only see the title but not the contents
> >
> > gnus tells me the article is expired or has been canceled
> >
> > but when i switch to another user account on my box
> > i can read !
> >
> > it must be the configuration problem
> >
> > but i dont know exactly where
> >
> > thanks
>
> (setq nnmail-treat-duplicates 'delete)
> (setq nnmail-crosspost nil)
>
> delete these two lines from your ~/.gnus

it's weired but i dont have this .gnus file
my box is suse9.0

btw:

  in my summary buffer, i use 'b' to retrieve all the availeble groups from
  the server. it took about 3 minuets to download the whole list(about 2.8M)
  then i can subscribe. it's ok but when i kill emacs and re-enter, i lose the
  list and when i try to subscribe ,'u', i only have an imcomplete list. why
  is that ?