Gnus logic joke?

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Gnus logic joke?
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:50:13 +0200

Hey ho.

I decided to visit sci.logic for the first time in a long time, so I
had to un-kill it.  When I visited my killed groups, this is what I
found.

  K 1010110101: sci.logic

Now tell me that gnus automatically chooses binary for sci.logic.

That can't be coincidence.  Don't lie to me.

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"C is for Cookie.  That's good enough for me."
                                     Cookie Monster