Re: changing the from field(newbie question)

From: Alexander Syrov
Subject: Re: changing the from field(newbie question)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:16:18 +0400

Hello, alex.

On 12 Jul 2004 08:01:58 -0700
alex wrote:

 a> netscape). When I send a new message, how can I choose from which
 a> address this mail is sent from?(I set up bbdb that has my 3 email
 a> address in it, my dream solution would be to have an obscure function
 a> that let me choose which one to use)

You should try gnus-alias.el (search for it on Google). If you have to use
different SMTP servers for different accounts as well, you may find a
couple of solutions on my.gnus.org.

--
Regards,
Alexander Syrov.