Epiphany in gnus

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: Epiphany in gnus
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:26:02 GMT

Hi,

I wonder if I could impose for a little guidance. I have changed from Mozilla
to Epiphany as my X browser of choice, but am having a little trouble gettin
gnus to understand this. I had this line in ~/.gnus

(setq browse-url-browser-function
      (if window-system 'browse-url-mozilla 'browse-url-lynx-emacs))

     ....and everything worked just fine, unfortunatly a straight swap in the
line of "epiphany" for "mozilla" is not the answer

Could someone just point me towards the right answer?

Keith.
  Keith O'Connell.
  Maidstone, Kent. (UK)
  kroc@blueyonder.co.uk