Re: mail to a group?

From: Andrew A. Raines
Subject: Re: mail to a group?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:40:32 -0500

Vektor <vektor@126.com> writes:

> sometimes i want to send mail to a group of my friends.  i use
> bbdb to record their email addresses. now i wonder if there is a
> convenient way to record them as a "group", and all i need to do
> next time is just send my mail to the "group" so that all my
> friends will get the mail?

BBDB calls this ``mail aliases.''  Visit the record of each friend
you want on a list, type C-o, and add a ``mail-alias'' field which
you then populate with the name of the list.  If a friend should be
on more than one list, add more list names to his mail-alias field.

--
    aaraines@pobox.com (Andrew A. Raines)