using gnus-alias-identity-alist

From: Alexandre Russel
Subject: using gnus-alias-identity-alist
Date: 18 Aug 2004 23:19:59 +0900

I set  gnus-alias-identity-alist so when I send a mail, using
gnus-alias-use-identity I can change my email address depending who
I send the mail to. What I want is gnus to be able to choose the
identity depending of the sender address. I have been looking
around and found the gnus-alias-identity-rule variable. I tried to
set it up so, for example, if in the to field, there is XYZ then I
will use the identity xyz:
(setq gnus-alias-identity-rule (HEADER SYMBOL: to
                                REGEXP: .+XYZ.+
                                IDENTITY: xyq))
But it doesn't make it. Any help welcome...
Cheers,
Alex