Re: Question to fancy-mail split

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Question to fancy-mail split
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:03:02 +0200

On Tue, Aug 31 2004, Josef Oswald wrote:

> like gnus@chello.at goes to group nnml+private:other, I would like that
> _all_ e-mails coming from @chello.at address goes into the same group.
>
> I looked into fancy mail-splitting but it seems I need to know the
> complete e-mail address to set up the split rules.

Your impression is wrong.  Maybe (if you'd post the relevant rules
that you actually tried, we could do without guessing) your strings
are missing a ".*" somewhere or you want to change
`nnmail-split-fancy-match-partial-words':

,----[ (info "(gnus)Fancy Mail Splitting") ]

`----

> Josef Oswald also -> gnus@chello.at  :-)
> --

How do you manage to get a broken signature separator in Gnus?  Yours
is "--  " while it should be "-- ".

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,