Re: how to make the pic be displayed entirely in gnus.

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: how to make the pic be displayed entirely in gnus.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:12:09 +0200

Rokia <Rokia@yahoo.com.cn.discuss> writes:

Hi,

> faint, I cant see the whole pic in gnus however I drag the scrollbar.

I don't think this is Gnus-related. I have this problem in Gnus, too,
but also in emacs-w3m and everywhere else I want to view an image in
Emacs. When it displays a big image I can scroll down till the pics
upper end reaches the window's top, but if I scroll down more suddenly
the pic is above the visible window. So I cannot view pictures bigger
than the window completely, only the upper part.

This is quit annyoing. Is there anything we could do to have "smooth and
constant" scrolling of pictures?

Regards,
Tassilo
--
"Excessive login or logout messages are a sure sign of senility."