Re: how to collapse all thread?

From: Bjoern Milcke
Subject: Re: how to collapse all thread?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:49:19 +0200

rokia <Rokia@batbug.org> writes:

> haha.
> I see.
> I am RTFMing for several days.  but, it's too much for my memory.

But in this case it would really have been easier to refer to the
Gnus manual.  There is a topic "Thread Commands" where you see all
commands on one page.  What else do you want?

Just press "m" in the Gnus info view and enter "Thread", press Tab
and you see that there are the topics "Thread Commands" and
"Threading".

-Bjoern

--
Bjoern Milcke                   mailto:Bjoern.Milcke'at'Sun.COM
Software Engineer               http://www.sun.com/staroffice