Re: Reply-To munging

From: Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk
Subject: Re: Reply-To munging
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:29:09 +0200

>> How to set up Gnus configuration of a mailing list which does Reply-To
>> munging, such that Reply-To is ignored for R but not for F (in the
>> absence of Mail-Followup-To)?
>
> Is the following group parameter useful?
>
> `broken-reply-to'

I know that; the problem is that in this case F causes the reply to go
to the list *and* the author, because the author usually did not put
Mail-Followup-To.

When broken-reply-to is not set, both R and F causes the answer to
go to the list. When broken-reply-to is set, R causes reply to the
author, and F causes reply to the list and to the author. I want
part from this and part from that: R to reply to the author, ignoring
Reply-To, but F to reply to the list only.

--
   __("<         Marcin Kowalczyk
   \__/       qrczak@knm.org.pl