smtp server by select method/group

From: Kyle Rose
Subject: smtp server by select method/group
Date: 29 Sep 2004 13:38:21 -0700

So, I have two imap servers I use: one for home, and one for work.
For various reasons mostly having to do with security, I'd like to
send email to work addresses through the work smtp servers, and all
other email through my personal smtp server.  Is there a way to
configure Gnus (message?) to do this?

A somewhat related question: I currently do something like

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '(("nnimap.work:.*"
         (address "foo@work.com"))
        ("nnimap.personal:.*"
         (address "foo@home.org"))

to put the right address in the From: line when I'm in the summary
page.  However, I'd like to have the right address show up if I hit
"m" from the group page.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Kyle