Re: spam, imap: false pos: use-BBDB-exclusive, use-blacklist,

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: spam, imap: false pos: use-BBDB-exclusive, use-blacklist,
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:49:39 +0100

    Ted> Open the article(s) in question, hit `t' to display
    Ted> everything, then run the following functions:

    Ted> M-: (spam-split 'spam-use-BBDB 'spam-use-blacklist
    Ted> "SPAM.REAL") M-: (spam-split 'spam-use-BBDB-exclusive
    Ted> "SPAM.HAM")

    Ted> What do you get?

I forget to mention an important point, which was not clear to me,
where is the cursor supposed to be, when these tests are performed

    -  in the summary buffer on the message in question,

    -  or in the buffer of the message, when displayed

In

    -  the first case I get nil in both cases

    -  in the second I get the strings in question, that is
    "SPAM.REAL" *and*  "SPAM.HAM"

Which is of the methods of the test is correct?

Thanks

Uwe