Re: NNTP spam filtering

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: NNTP spam filtering
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:21:47 -0500

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004, bkhl@elektrubadur.se wrote:

> This thread just makes me more confused. Would you mind posting your
> complete spam.el config as an example, or update the (as it seems quite
> outdated) example on http://emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusSpam?

I don't mind the Emacs wiki (there's also my.gnus.org by the way), I
just don't have the time to post my config everywhere.  Given a
choice, I post in the newsgroups.

I'll try to update the manual examples when I can.

When you say the thread makes you confused, please tell me
specifically what you want to do and what's not working.  The
spam-autodetect stuff is in the manual, I'm sure of it.  You should
use the latest CVS.

Ted