Re: How to change message-citation-line-function

From: Zhongtao Zhu
Subject: Re: How to change message-citation-line-function
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:00:28 +0800

Joost Kremers <joostkremers@yahoo.com> writes:

> CHENG Gao <chenggao@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> 山中何所有
>> 岭上多白云
>> 只可自怡悦
>> 不堪持寄君
>
> wow! chalk one up for Gnus!
>
> (now, what does it mean? ;-)

It's a Chinese poem. It says:

     What are scenes in the mountains?
     To name a few with clear clouds over the tops!
     It's a pity I can't take and send them to you,
     but from enjoying them I am peacefully delighted.

(Well, it is, of course, just an interpretation, not a translation,
absolutely. )
--
Zhongtao Zhu                                   Tel: 86 10 6277 2266
Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University, Beijing, CHINA