Re: Printing thousands of articles to a PostScript file

From: Johan Bockgård
Subject: Re: Printing thousands of articles to a PostScript file
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 02:12:57 +0100

Brett Randall <brett@ipsware.com> writes:

> I can do C-x h, A P which will print all articles in the group that
> are listed, however I want to print to a PostScript file, not all
> the way through to a printer. I am guessing this is easy to do but I
> cannot figure out for the life of me how.

     A P runs the command gnus-summary-print-article
     [...]
     Generate and print a PostScript image of the process-marked
     (mail) articles.

     If used interactively, print the current article if none are
     process-marked. With prefix arg, prompt the user for the name of
     the file to save in. [...]

--
Johan Bockgård