gnus reference card

From: Karin Lagesen
Subject: gnus reference card
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:35:52 +0100

I am new to all things gnus, but what I have seen so far is very
nice. However, I seem to be unable to locate a reference card for this
thing. Just something that lists the key bindings and what they do. I
know that there has to be something out there, so I was wondering if
someone here could point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Karin
--
Karin Lagesen, PhD student