gnus-posting-method setup

From: Peter Weiss
Subject: gnus-posting-method setup
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:14:24 +0100

Hello,

the docs on this don't show me if I can achieve the following:

I've setup two different nnimap mailboxes and splitting in different groups.

To send mail I have use two different methods setting up send-mail-function
either to use smtpmail-send-it or sendmail-send-it.

Is it possible to use gnus-posting-method in the group parameter section
instead of a defun changing the values in an appropriate manner?

TIA -- Peter

--
Peter.Weiss@consol.de                         ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone  +49 89 45841-100                       Consulting & Solutions