Re: XEmacs, Gnus and mm-coding-system-priorities.

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: XEmacs, Gnus and mm-coding-system-priorities.
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:30:51 +0000

 Ar an triú lá de mí na Nollaig, scríobh Stephen J. Turnbull:

 > Note that declaring it public domain has no advantages over a permissive
 > license, except to make it easier for Chaotic Evil Monsters (think "SCO")
 > to give you an invitation to court that you can't refuse, or to abuse
 > your good name to advertise their products.

Chaotic Evil Monsters are likely to do that anyway, and I like the idea of
the public domain. That said, there may not even be exactly such a concept
in this country, so permissive licence plus assignment seems to be the way
to go. Thanks for the input.

--
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the