Updates to nnweb?

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Updates to nnweb?
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:18:49 +0100

Hey ho.

Since Google has made the big and ugly changes to its group interface,
nnweb is borked.  This is too bad, since I really liked it for
gnus-refer-article-method.

Any chance this will be fixed soon?

--
"Start obeying math rules, or if you prefer I can proceed to tear away
your illusions of being rational and logical piece by piece over time,