Default recipient per group

From: Julian Grahsl
Subject: Default recipient per group
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:40:40 GMT

Hello folks !

I am wondering how i could setup gnus in a way that starting a new
mail-message inside a mail-group with "m" will automatically set the
"To: " address of the new message. I maintain a seperate group for a
few people i mail a lot with, so when i enter the group "Peter" and i
start a new message, I would like to see that persons email-address
already in place.

I tried using group-parameters like that:

--SNIP--
(setq gnus-parameters '(
      (".*Peter.*"
        ... some stuff ...
        (to-address . "peter@mail.com")
)))
--SNIP--

But this has no effect. BTW the other group parameters I set near
"...some stuff..." work perfectly.

I could

--SNIP--
(setq (message-default-mail-headers "To: peter@mail.com"))
--SNIP--

but then of course, this is used always, no matter what group i am in.
Maybe somebody has an idea on this one, gnus is surely capable of
doing this. (But i am not :-(

Greetings, Julian