Double Mozilla

From: Gary Lawrence Murphy
Subject: Double Mozilla
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:27:13 -0500

This is one of those problems that really says that our systems are
just getting way too complex ..

I've got:

     Mandrake 10.1
     xemacs-21.4.15 with Gnus 5.10.6
     mozilla-1.7.2

and it all worked fine for years on prior versions, and I don't know
if it was a version update or due to my hacking around when I tried
to substitute Firefox for Mozilla in the emacs browse-url functions
but now, when I click a link in Gnus, I open _two_ new Mozilla
windows to that same new page.

I've run the mozilla start-script from the command line using the
options listed in the customize variables, and it opens only one
new window.

Has anyone experienced this same behaviour?  Any wild guesses where
my config has gone sour?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@teledyn.com> ==============================
www.teledyn.com - blog.teledyn.com - irish.teledyn.com - sbp.teledyn.com