copy article + send through spamassassin

From: jason haslup
Subject: copy article + send through spamassassin
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:30:37 -0700

Hello,

Wondering if anyone does anything similar to this:

I've got spamassassin + procmail dropping spam into a spool file which
gnus picks up.  Every now and then I go into that group and do a spot
check to make sure I don't have any ham.

When I do, I'd like to easily move that message to my main mail spool,
but at the same time run it through spamassassin -d (to remove the
spam markup) and mark it as unread.

Is there a mechanism for this that exists already, or should I just
start writing some elisp?  I know all the pieces are there, just
couldn't find something that did it all...

Thanks,

jason