server resets of sequence number for 1 group.

From: prep
Subject: server resets of sequence number for 1 group.
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:55:21 +0800

I use leafnode, and some groups with low trafic can be dropped
then when they are dragged back to  life the sequence numbers are
re-started from 1, so gnus sees all items as `old'. It also
royally screws and cached articles, but that is another issue.

How can I get gnus to reset all the info for 1 group, not the
entire server?

--
Paul Repacholi                               1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001                           Kalamunda.