Re: Differents summary-line-format

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Differents summary-line-format
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:05:53 +0100

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:00:04 +0100, francois@lagarde.spam wrote:

> Hello, I have got an archive folder to keep a copy of sent mails. I
> would use an appropriate summary-line-format including the "to"
> field. For other folders, i want to use the "from" field.

Try looking at this variable:

 `gnus-ignored-from-addresses' is a variable declared in Lisp.
   -- loaded from "gnus-sum"

 Value: "\\(asjo\\)@\\(koldfront.dk\\|asjo.org\\)"

 Documentation:
 *Regexp of From headers that may be suppressed in favor of To headers.

I think that does the trick.

  Best regards,

     Adam

--
 "Debate Two - The Thrilla In Vanilla"                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk