Re: My anti-spam measures no long work :(

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: My anti-spam measures no long work :(
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:19:43 -0500

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote:

> Hum, you are right. Gnus believes it is ham group...
>
> But how is this possible ? Why `spam-split-group' value is not
> meant to be automatically classified as a spam content group ?
>
> What should I check to fix my problem ?

Gnus has a bunch of ways to set parameters these days.  Best thing you
can do is "grep ham *.el" and see if it's set by your code.  If not,
grep the newsrc.eld file.  You can always override the classification
with `G c' because group-local settings have priority over all other
settings.

spam-split-group should be automatically set to be a spam group by
name, unless you overrode spam-junk-mailgroups.

Ted