Re: wrong number of mail in my mbox

From: Sarir Khamsi
Subject: Re: wrong number of mail in my mbox
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:00:14 -0700

sebastien_AEFFACER_@flibuste.net.invalid ( Sébastien Mengin) writes:

> What's wrong with the solution provided in the faq?
> It worked all right at my site...

That is what I am referring to. I have a mail group whose subject
lines do not match up the message bodies. This FAQ item seems like it
might help (if I take every message in that messed up group, move it
to a tmp group, then move it back).

Is there an alternative command that would force Gnus to "recalculate"
message numbers? I looked at nnml-generate-nov-databases but that
didn't help.

Sarir