cleaning up gnus and starting as if for the first time

From: Cyprian Laskowski
Subject: cleaning up gnus and starting as if for the first time
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:23:41 +0900

Hello,

I've recently got a new machine, installed debian, emacs and gnus.  My
ISP does not provide a news server, so I was trying out different free
ones.  Now I've found one that I like, and I think I'm set.  However,
during this testing period, I've created lots of silly groups, etc.,
and I would just like to clean it all up, customize some gnus
variables, and restart gnus as if it were the first time.  What would
be the simplest and/or cleanest way of doing this?

Thanks,

cyp