Re: Creating nnmaildir

From: Jarle Thorsen
Subject: Re: Creating nnmaildir
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:29:35 +0100

prj@po.cwru.edu (Paul Jarc) writes:

> Jarle Thorsen <jarle@genbukan.no> wrote:
>> I can't find any nnmaildir group in my list when I press "L"...
>
> Type ^ to get to the *Server* buffer, move to the nnmaildir server and
> type RET, move to the group (probably just one will be listed) and
> type u.  Then type q until you get back to the *Group* buffer, and the
> nnmaildir group should be there.

When I go to the Server buffer I don't have any nnmaildir server??? Maybe

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
             '(nnmaildir "" (directory "~/Mail/nnmaildir")))

in ~/.gnus did not do the trick?

Gnus seems to start without any errors though....

$ls -l ~/Mail/nnmaildir/
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx  1 jarle jarle 22 Mar 16 22:31 spam -> /home/jarle/Mail/spam//

(hmmm, why do I have two "/" after spam when I do "ls"? Never seen this
before...)

--
Jarle Thorsen
Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date.