nnimap-folder summary buffer displays non-existing articles

From: Andreas Balser
Subject: nnimap-folder summary buffer displays non-existing articles
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:11:31 +0100

Hello,

I am using my imap server from two different computers (with different
.newsrd.eld files).
And for one of my folders, the summary buffer looks quite different:

The buffer contains the headers of lots of old messages that aren't
there; when I try to open such an old message, I get an error message
saying that the message has been canceled or similar.

How can I tell gnus to forget, what headers it *thinks* are there in
the group?

I have tried gnus-group-clear-data, but this didn't show any effect.

P.S.: I am using gnus v5.10.7.

Thanks,
Andreas