Re: recipient name completion

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: recipient name completion
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:08:31 +0200

Le 30 Mar 2005, Sébastien Kirche vraute :

> Both  eudc-expand-inline and bbdb-complete-name  are functional  if called
> manually  (e.g. in  the scratch  buffer).  If I  understand correctly  the
> message-expand-name  defun,  the  cond  statement  should  call  the  both
> functions  (message-expand-name-databases  value is  (bbdb  eudc)) but  it
> seems that I cannot complete anymore my contacts from BBDB.

Well I made a mistake about the lisp  code : it is normal that the bbdb part
is  not   called  as  the  first   form  of  cond  (ie:   (and  (memq  'eudc
message-expand-name-databases  ) (boundp  'eudc-protocol)  eudc-protocol) is
non nil...

I think I need some modification of message-expand-name for my goal...

--
Sébastien Kirche