Re: ancient articles

From: Christian Dietrich
Subject: Re: ancient articles
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:46:14 +0200

Phillip Lord <p.lord@cs.man.ac.uk> writes:

> Quite a few of my emails are marked as ancient (with an A).

If the 'A' is realy a capital a.

> Can any one tell me:-
>
> 1) What is an ancient email?

Where did you read 'ancient'? A Mail which is marked with an A. Is a
answered Message.

> 2) How does this mark happen?
You have post an Followup or you have sent a answer.

> 3) How do I remove it, and just have them expirable like other
>    things.
Why would you remove it.

All these Things are in the Manual. So RTFM

--
Die Lust an der Macht hat ihren Ursprung nicht in der Stärke, sondern
in der Schwäche.