Re: Gnus + Imap

From: Xavier PESSOLES
Subject: Re: Gnus + Imap
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 01:29:51 +0200

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> Why don't you just access your dovecot Imap server directly
> through Gnus and the nnimap backend ?

Sorry, but I'm just a beginner and I don't know exactly what a backend
is.
However I have tried to put on letter B, I have chosen nnimap, I have
written my machine.domain.org and gnus answers :
" Unable to open nnimap:xabi.crans.org, go offline? (y or n)"

(But i can connect to my imap server with thunderbird)

--
xabi