kill cc in reply and followup if nec.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: kill cc in reply and followup if nec.
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:11:45 +0000

Hello

>From time to time I receive mail, in which my address not only figures
in the To, but also in the Cc field (why on earth the author has set up
his system like this is beyond my understanding). In any case when
using reply or fellowup, of course my address stays in the CC
field. Since I already use gcc, I am pretty much annoyed. Is there any
kill the cc field function? I did not find one.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer