.gnus key binding

From: Lance Hoffmeyer
Subject: .gnus key binding
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:02:20 -0500

Hello,

In my .gnus I create a macro and then try to bind it to a key
in the summary buffer.  This is not working.  Any suggestions?
When I press 'j' I still get the default "Jump to article number"
and not the kdb macro I defined.  I can, however, press M-x Junk
and the macro runs.

(defalias 'Junk  (read-kbd-macro "Larp RET BmIN TAB .Junk TAB RET"))
(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "j" 'Junk)

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson