Importing RSS-feeds in OPML format to Gnus?

From: Juhapekka Tolvanen
Subject: Importing RSS-feeds in OPML format to Gnus?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:02:16 +0300

I already found at least these WWW-pages telling about using Gnus as
RSS-reader:

http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_193.html

http://my.gnus.org/node/108

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusRss

http://my.gnus.org/node/48

http://polydistortion.net/monkey/archives/2002/07/04/000835.html

Well, most modern RSS-readers can import and export their list of
RSS-feeds in a format called OPML. How that can be done in Gnus? I have
collected so many feeds under Sage (of Mozilla Firefox) and AmphetaDesk
that it would be real pain in the ass to add them all manually to Gnus.
They both can import and export OPML.

Here is information about that OPML:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPML

See also this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OML

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Katkeemaan ei sitä mitenkään saa. Turhempaa ei oo olemassakaan. Huomaa vaan