super-unconditional-expire?

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: super-unconditional-expire?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:12:59 -0400

I've just read through the 'info' pages, but can't seem to find what I need.

How do you "super automatically" mark a letter as "expired" even
*before* it is read?  I'm getting these daily letters forwarded that can't
be stopped at the source (even though I *never* read them).

I know that "auto-expire" needs me to first read a letter before
marking it for expiration.  I (in desperation) tried "total-expire"
and also tried modifying "expiry-wait", but neither change did what I
want ...

I am sure there is a way to do this ... !

Thanks for your ideas,

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj