re-establishing connection

From: Baloff
Subject: re-establishing connection
Date: 04 Aug 2005 09:29:11 +1000

Hello

in the summary buffer, I type A T which suppose to fetch current thread.
oops, I did not dial up the server, the busy mouse pointer is hanging and
nothing happing.
ok, C-g to unfreaze, now $pon isp,
gnus-group-enter-server-mode
point to the server, type O "as in Orange" to try to establish connection, or J
j to plug and unplugged Agent.
nothing happens to show that someting is happening. type the same commands in
the group buffer. no avail.

pointer and nothing happens.
I had to quit and gnus a new and fresh to get it up.

what am I doing wrong.

thanks