3 pane with bbdb

From: Jason Dufair
Subject: 3 pane with bbdb
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:43:08 -0500

I just switched to a 3 pane layout (with a config pretty much right out
of the manual).  But now my bbdb pane shows up under the Group buffer.
Does anyone have their bbdb pane showing up under their Summary/Article
buffers by chance that could share their config?
--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/