How to skip slow foreign servers on startup ?

From: Steven Woody
Subject: How to skip slow foreign servers on startup ?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:26:58 +0800

i've added some news servers using the 'B' command, they are very slow so i
don't want to wait them up on every start of gnus. since i won't use them quit
often, so i think i do press a 'g' on them when i really need. so, can anyone
tell me a way of avoid connecting to these servers on startup?

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Sera: What's up?
Ben Sanderson: I was looking for you tonight. I don't know if you've a
boyfriend, or a girlfriend, but I thought maybe we could get some
dinner.

        - Lost in Translation (2003)