interrupt behaves differently

From: Claude
Subject: interrupt behaves differently
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:51:02 GMT

At gnus startup, on Linux, interrupting the reading of groups from a
server by pressing _once_ ctl-g exits gnus. This is ennoying.

On UX, I press ctl-g twice and reading of only the current server is
skipped. gnus moves to opening the next server, as I expect.

Would you have any idea why gnus interruption cannot be avoided at
startup when pressing a _single_ ctl-g? Where should I investigate?

GNU Emacs 20.4.12
Gnus v5.8.2
--
        Claude