nnml doesn't show all messages

From: Pranav K. Tiwari
Subject: nnml doesn't show all messages
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:26:09 +0530

I archive my messages into an nnml group, resulting in some nnml groups
which have 5-6000 emails.

Reading some of these groups through nnml sometimes doesn't show all the
messages. I realized that the .overview file is sometimes
incomplete. Once I remove the .overview, it gets regenerated, and things
work fine afterwards.

What could be causing the problem with .overview? What should I do to
troubleshoot what's causing the problem?

thx,
-p

--
Pranav Tiwari.