nnimap move behaving like copy

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: nnimap move behaving like copy
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 07:29:00 +0100

Hey ho.

For some time now, whenever I move an article from one nnimap group to
another (same server), it is failing to delete the article from the
original group.

I've tried to diagnose the problem, but I don't know diddly about
nnimap.  I've looked at nnimap-request-move-article.  The final
command there is:

             (imap-message-flags-add
              (imap-range-to-message-set (list article))
              "\\Deleted" 'silent nnimap-server-buffer)

Gnus clearly reaches that command (I asked for messages before and
after it).  But nonetheless, the article still sits happily on my
server.

I don't know how to figure out whether the article is being marked
"Deleted" or not.  The server is a courier-imap server on another of
my machines, so I have access to whatever logs are being created.

The problem seems to have started after updating to No Gnus v0.3
from Oort Gnus.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"And I'm one of my own biggest skeptics as I had *YEARS* of wrong