Re: article reset on the server

From: rahed
Subject: Re: article reset on the server
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:43:29 +0100

Hope this the last question.

So I deleted .agentview and did M-c. When I start gnus or input g being
in groups I can see old numbering (big numbers) with the groups. M-g on
the particular group changes number to an actual value of unread
articles.  Probably there are some remnants of the old article numbering
in some config file but don't know where.

Thank you.
--
Radek