Re: Q: Changeing the default for minimum auto headers download

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: Q: Changeing the default for minimum auto headers download
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:30:14 +0100

 Ar an triochadú lá de mí na Nollaig, scríobh My Haz:

 > Tried looking around `info gnus` for a bit but couldn't find it. But
 > when i press enter on a group name in *Groups* buffer if there is less
 > then a few hundread headers it will download them all automatically if
 > there is alot like 1000 it will ask me how many i wan't to
 > download. What is the name of the variable that i can (setq) so that
 > it asks me how many to download at higher number of headers.

`gnus-large-newsgroup' is a variable declared in Lisp.

Value: 200

Documentation:
*The number of articles which indicates a large newsgroup.
If the number of articles in a newsgroup is greater than this value,
confirmation is required for selecting the newsgroup.
If it is nil, no confirmation is required.

--
I AM IN JAIL AND ALLOWED SEND ONLY ONE CABLE SINCE WAS ARRESTED WHILE
MEASURING FIFTEEN FOOT WALL OUTSIDE PALACE AND HAVE JUST FINISHED COUNTING